We know that the coffee lovers cannot stay without their morning cup and it has recently become hard for them to manage their budget as the rates of coffee are increasing. It has become hard for them to visit the café on daily basis and that reduces their efficiency.
Most of the people have taken the right decision of buying the latte machines. Now they have the peace of mind that they will never have to leave for work without coffee. However, most of them have complained that the cup does not have the flavor or the smoothness that they desire. Some people think that they have bought the wrong machine or there is some kind of issues.
What they do not understand is that they are not maintaining the cup size due to which the aroma and flavor are not perfect.
To help you out here we have the perfect guideline that will allow you to create the best cup of coffee. Ensure that you follow every step of the Nespresso machine instruction properly.
Set the amount of water
If you want to have the best flavor and aroma of your coffee, it is important that you properly select the amount of water that will be dispensed every time. The amount of water should be according to the type of coffee that you would prefer to make using the latte machines.
If you want to enjoy real coffee, the perfect amount would be 100 ml lungo with the espresso size of 40 ml. In case that you love to have a strong cup of coffee then the right size would be 30 ml for the espresso and 80 ml for the lungo.
The latte machines can be adjusted to the default setting if you are not satisfied with the quality that you are having. It will allow you to make the cup with 110 ml of lungo and 40 ml of espresso.
Set the cup size
This is the age of technology and most of the latte machines that you will find in the market have been developed with the technology to remember the cup size that you mostly prefer to drink. It means that once you will prepare the cup you will never have to adjust the latte machines on the same setting again unless you would like to change it. Simply adjust the water and you will get the perfectly prepared cup every time. Now the steps you have to follow are:
- Fill the container with the water and you have to ensure that the machine has been turned on.
- Now you have to wait for the water to get hot. Depending on the heating system of the machine, it might take 25 to 40 seconds.
- Once the water is hot the machine will let you know through an alarm or by flashing a light
- Keep in mind that when the alarm or the light stops it is the time when the machine is ready to process the coffee
- Now you have to insert the beans, coffee pods, powder or capsule into the machines according to the settings
- Select the type of coffee you would like to prepare with your latte machine and press the desired button
- Once the desired amount of coffee has been brewed you have to stop the machine.
Now all you have to do is change the settings for the water requirements so that the machine can be used again.
In case that you or one of your family members is not satisfied with the cup size and water quantity of the latte machine, you can always change the settings with the help of the restore factor option. It will take you back to the standard size of the cup. To make it possible you have to
- Switch off the machine
- There will be a restore button that you have to press while you are switching the machine on
- The latte machine has been restored.
We hope that you have created the cup that you desired with the help of Nespresso machine instructions mentioned above. You have to keep in mind that the milk should be organic, as it will provide you a better flavor as compared to the other variants available in the market.
Select the fresh coffee beans that you must ground yourself to set the consistency that you desire. Making coffee at home can be a fun experience if you are aware of the techniques and the tricks required to create the perfect cup. All you have to do is pay proper attention and no one will be able to stop you from becoming the best coffee maker.